If your Oura ring no longer connects to the app
- Make sure having the latest Oura app version installed.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Place the ring on the charger, make sure it's charging and keep it near your mobile device.
- Make sure that your ring isn't paired to any other device via Bluetooth.
- When you set up your new ring, ring pairing should be done via the Oura app, not in the mobile device settings.
If you've checked the things mentioned above, and the problem persists, try the following steps one by one:
- Switch your mobile device's Bluetooth off and back on.
- Restart the app (make sure to also close it from the background).
- Restart your mobile device.
- Reset the Bluetooth connection between the ring and mobile device by forgetting the ring from Bluetooth settings. To do this:
- Close the Oura app (also from background).
- Go to mobile device Bluetooth settings (Settings > Bluetooth).
- Find your ring from the list of devices (e.g. oura_0_A12B34CD5678), and tap the "i" to forget device.
- Open the app. The ring and app should reconnect.
- Set up your ring as a new ring following these instructions: Set up a new ring
If none of the solutions above fix the issue, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to a large number of requests, our customer service response times are currently longer than usual. To speed up the process, please provide us your Oura account email and if possible perform a manual backup of your data:
Settings > Account > Back up all data.