If your Oura app no longer connects to your Oura ring
- Place the ring on the charger and keep it near your phone.
- Make sure that your ring isn't paired to any other device via Bluetooth.
- If you have the Android app, make sure that location services are enabled on your device. Also, when you set up your new ring, ring pairing should be done via the Oura app, not in the phone settings.
If you've checked the things mentioned above, and the problem persists, try the following steps one by one.
- Switch your device's Bluetooth connection off and back on.
- Restart the app (make sure to also close it from the background).
- Restart your phone.
- Reset the Bluetooth connection between the ring and the app by forgetting the ring from your Bluetooth settings. To do this:
- Close the Oura app (also from background.)
- Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings (Settings > Bluetooth). Find your ring from the list of devices (e.g. oura_0_A12B34CD5678), and tap the "i" or Settings icon to unpair/forget device.
- Relaunch the app. The ring and app should reconnect.
If none of the solutions above fix the issue, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Describe your issue shortly, provide us your Oura account email and if possible perform a manual back up of your data:
Settings > Account > Back up all data.
Please also see the current known issues.