The CSV (comma-separated value) export feature in Oura Cloud allows you to combine different data sources and create your own data visualizations.
Here's how you can export a CSV file from Oura Cloud.
- Sign in to Oura Cloud using your Oura account details
- Go to the Trends view. Choose the date range from the timeline, and the metrics you want to include in the export.
3. After selecting the date range and data, select Export Data.
4. The metrics that will be inlcuded in the export are shown in the pop-up window. You can add more metrics from the pull-down menu.
5. Select DOWNLOAD to export your data.