Deliveries & Schedules
1. When will my ring ship?
By default, we aim to ship orders by order date on a first-come-first-served basis. There will be some variation due to the fact that different ring models (designs, colors and sizes) are produced in batches. This unfortunately makes estimating delivery times for individual orders challenging.
Estimated shipment time frames:
GROUP A: Pre-Order Placed in 2017
- 100% of eligible orders shipped.
- Some orders are missing a size but they’ll be eligible for shipping once ring size has been confirmed. Also, we’re expecting the import approvals for Taiwan soon.
GROUP B: Pre-Order Placed: January 1 – May 31, 2018
- 90% of eligible orders shipped! The remaining rings will be shipped very soon, mostly in the first weeks of December.
- Delays in getting some of the titanium covers have affected the shipments. Finalized size confirmations and received import approvals have affected the percentages shipped for some models. We’re expecting to receive the ring covers for missing models in 1–2 weeks.
- More details below on which models have shipped already.
GROUP B: PERCENTAGE OF ORDERS SHIPPED
Heritage Silver: 88%
Heritage Stealth: 93%
Heritage Black: 99%
Heritage Rose: 90%
Balance Black: 95%
Balance Rose: 90%
Balance Silver: 80%
Balance Diamond: 100%
Total shipped: 90%
GROUP C: Order placed: June 1 – August 8, 2018
- 70% of orders shipped! Our ring production is pushing full steam ahead and you’ll get your ring very soon!
- 90% of rings estimated to be shipped by December 14! More details below on which models have shipped already.
GROUP C: PERCENTAGE OF ORDERS SHIPPED
Heritage Silver: 78%
Heritage Stealth: 73%
Heritage Black: 93%
Heritage Rose: 84%
Balance Black: 71%
Balance Rose: 55%
Balance Silver: 45%
Balance Diamond: 100%
Total shipped: 70%
GROUD D: Order placed: August 9 – September 30, 2018
- 58% of orders shipped!
- 90% of orders estimated to be shipped by December 21. More details below on which models have shipped already.
Heritage Silver: 47%
Heritage Stealth: 58%
Heritage Black: 82%
Heritage Rose: 78%
Balance Black: 71%
Balance Rose: 40%
Balance Silver: 44%
Balance Diamond: 94%
Total shipped: 58%
Most new orders after September 30 will be shipped out after the orders in Group D. Thanks for your patience!
2. Is there a way I can check my shipping status?
Currently there is no way to check the shipping status for individual orders. For the latest Pre-order update, see this page
3. Can I estimate the delivery time from my order number?
No, unfortunately you can't (see question 1.)
4. Will I be notified when my ring ships?
Yes, you'll receive a notification with a tracking number in your email.
5. Which countries do you ship the Oura ring to?
For an up-to-date list of countries and import approval statuses, see the following article: What countries is the new Oura ring shipped to?
6. I gave my ring size when placing my order. Will this speed up shipping?
No, it won't. We aim to ship rings by order date, so the timing of your size confirmation won't affect the delivery times.
7. I checked my ring size at a jewelry store. Will this speed up shipping?
No, the sizing method doesn't affect the delivery times.
8. Which carrier do you use to ship my ring? How about the sizing kit?
Rings are delivered by UPS. If you're in Finland, your ring will be delivered by Posti.
Sizing kits are mainly delivered by USPS (US), Posti (Finland) and UPS (rest of the world).
9. Where are rings shipped from? And what about the sizing kits?
Oura rings are shipped from Finland (EU).
Sizing kits are shipped from two warehouses, one in the US, and one in Europe.
10. How can I order a sizing kit?
You can order a sizing kit when placing your ring order. Simply select "Send me a sizing kit" under the "Choose size" menu.
If you've ordered your ring without the sizing kit, and later decide that you need one after all, you can order a sizing kit at ouraring.com/sizing.
11. I haven't ordered a ring. Is it possible to place an order just for a sizing kit?
Currently it's not possible to order a sizing kit separately without ordering a ring.
11. How long does it take to get a sizing kit?
Sizing kit deliveries for pre-orderers are finished by June 13. After that, sizing kits are delivered in about a week from placing the sizing kit order. You will get a notification email once your sizing kit has shipped.
12. I received my sizing kit and I know my size. What next?
After you've found out which size is right for you, go to ouraring.com/sizing, navigate to the Confirm Size section and finalize your order.
13. My friend ordered her Oura ring after me, but received her sizing kit first. What's up?
Because the rings and sizing kits are separate products, sizing kits follow a different order queue than the actual rings. If your friend ordered her sizing kit first, she will receive it first.
14. What do I do with the sizing kit when I'm done?
When you're done with the sizing kit, you can pass it on to a friend or a loved one, or recycle it. You don't have to send it back to us.
15. I want to change my order from Heritage Silver to Balance Silver. How can I do that?
To change your order, please contact email@example.com.
16. Heritage Stealth looks pretty cool too. Can I upgrade my order?
Yes, it does — and yes you can. To upgrade your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. I moved to a different address after placing my order. How can I change my shipping address?
Drop a note with your order number and new shipping address at email@example.com, and we'll update your order.
18. I moved and forgot to update my order, and now my ring is being delivered to the wrong address. What should I do?
If your ring is en route and the shipping status hasn't changed to "Return to sender" on the UPS order page, try contacting your local UPS first. If re-routing isn't possible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help figure out the next steps.
Have more questions about shipping and deliveries? Send them our way by tapping the chat bubble in the bottom right corner.