Alongside the development of the new Oura ring, we've updated the Oura experience with an all new app. We’ve designed it to guide you throughout your day, helping you see the moments that matter, as they matter. In addition, it introduces useful data visualizations, notes and tags, as well as enhanced trend views of your sleep, readiness and activity data
The new Oura for iOS app is available for all existing Oura users on App Store. You'll need iOS 11 or 10 to use the app.
The Oura app for Android was released on Google Play on Sep 5, 2018. You'll need Android 6.0 or higher to use the app.
If you've pre-ordered the new Oura ring, you will get to experience the new app once you connect your new ring with the app.
Here's a summary of the new features:
- The new main view is your daily timeline, providing you with sleep and readiness data at a glance. Quick access to sleep, readiness and activity insights and scores. Share them easily with friends.
- Add notes and tags to your timeline to keep a detailed daily track of your behavior.
- Informative trend views of your daily, weekly and monthly sleep, readiness and activity data.
- Your daily restful moments, such as naps, are displayed in your timeline and Readiness view.
- Enhanced Readiness view with night-time heart rate variability curve and average nocturnal respiratory rate.
- After the app has collected enough body signal data and learnt about your unique daily rhythms, you can get advice on the most suitable bedtime window for you.
To learn more about the new features, check out the following post: Introducing the New Oura App